Saturday, September 25, 2010

And the Winner is........

   Hi, and after I had a wonderful day ,yesterda, when I knew that my entry was advanced to round 2 in PFB...
YAAAAAAAAAAAY..I did it.

I woke up this morning ,and made some doughnuts..for THE VERY FIRST TIME,AGAIN.!!
it seems that all my stuff are made for the first time, am a newbie remember??

any way,,ok, I'll syop taking and announce my winner..it is comment number 17 .
I went to Random,org and ramdomly selected a winner, Congrats dear.
I contacted the winner via email and I hope when you get your gift certificate, just make a small post..:)

Thank you and Good luck every one in PFB round #2
have I told you that till now I havn't decided yet if I will continue the challenge!!!!! strange ha?



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments and suggestions make me happy!