My 4 steps Orange Muffins :
First preheat your oven to 180 c , 350 F and prepare and line your muffin pan with 12 muffin liners .
then add to this 1/4 cup brown sugar.
3- Then add to your sugar- orange mixture, 2 eggs and 1/2 cup cooled melted butter and whisk.
4- Add to your liquid ingredients 2/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice... and whisk
Gently fold your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and mix until just combined, do not over mix !
Pour into 12 muffin cups. bake for 20 minutes .
You can't imagine how rich, moist and.... OK let's see this photo.. it talks.!
I'd like to hear from you when you make these :)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, white sugar and grated orange peel. Stir in orange juice, 1/2 cup melted butter, eggs and chopped nuts.
- Pour into 12 muffin cups.
- Blend 1 tablespoon melted margarine, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle on top of each muffin. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve hot.
If you like this post .. please help me be one of the best 100 mommy blogs on Babble.comwatch this video and then vote for me here