Where do I begin !
I invented this recipe and it came out ...super yummy!
Let's get to the ingredients...
- You will need :
- 1 recipe ready-made pie crust.
- 200 gm ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 TB milk.
- 50 gm parmigiano regiano cheese
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- one onion, sliced
- fresh and dried herbs of your choice.
- spring onions , the green parts.
How to :
- Preheat your oven to 180 c
- Blind bake your pie crust, in case you don't know how to watch this video
- I skipped that step above :)
- sautee your pnions with the mushrooms until tender
- mix your cheese with the egg and milk
- add some salt and pepper,
- put the mushroom onions mix on the pre-baked pie crust
- add your cheese mix and herbs.
- bake for another 30 minutes.
- Enjoy !