Who doesn't love the smell of homemade bread in a beautiful morning!!!
I guarantee you, once those babes come out of the oven , you won't wait even till they cool...:)
smell great ,taste even better......Let's get Baking.
Inspired from Allrecipes
1 packet of active dry yeast
1 cup of warm water
1/4 cup of melted butter
2 cups of flour..to begin with,then you will add more while the dough is being kneaded. I used about 3 1/2.
2 tbsp of sugar
1 1/2 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp of thyme
1/4 tsp of oregano
1/4 tsp of dill
1. Combine yeast, warm water and sugar in a mixer bowl.
2. When bubbles start to form around the edges of the bowl, add melted butter, flour, sugar, salt, thyme, oregano and dill.
3. Attach the dough hook to the mixer and turn to speed 2. Mix for 1 minute or until everything is well blended.
4. Continue to mix at speed 2 and add flour in 1/2 cup increments for about 2 minutes, or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
5. Place the dough in a bowl and cover it. Place the bowl in a warm place and let it rise for about an hour or until it doubles in size.
6. Now punch the dough down.
7. Flour your work surface and rolling pin, and roll the dough into a small disk.
8. Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces and divide each piece again into 6 equal pieces and roll those pieces into 36 small balls.
9. Put three balls into each greased muffin pan, cover and let rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes or until it doubles in size.i LEFT THEM IN THE FRIDGE OVERNIGHT.
10. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
11. Bake for 15-20 minutes,brush them with melted butter, and then cool on a wire rack.IF YOU COULD :)