Those waffles made Foodbuzz top 9 today , am so happy!!!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat your waffle iron. In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cocoa. Stir in milk, eggs and butter until mixture is smooth.
- Spray a preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve with whipped cream.